WELLINGTON TO KAIKOURA 3 DAY – KAIKOURA WHALE WATCH
Tour Code: TTWKC 32T
Tour Name: WELLINGTON TO KAIKOURA 3 DAY – KAIKOURA WHALE WATCH
Price $NZ: Adult 738.00; Child 369.00;
Duration: Three Days
Travel to Christchurch the relaxed way, enjoying the beautiful Marlborough Sounds and the unique whale watch experience at Kaikoura.
Day 1 – WELLINGTON/PICTON/KAIKOURA
- Take the Interislander for your 8.45am ferry crossing of Cook Strait. Journey passes through the beautiful
- Marlborough Sounds before arriving at Picton. Board the TranzCoastal™ train for your 1.00pm departure to Kaikoura.
- Don’t miss the spectacular photographic opportunities on this journey. Arrive Kaikoura by 3.30pm.
Day 2 – FULL DAY IN KAIKOURA
- This morning enjoy a 3 hour cruise with Kaikoura Whalewatch to marvel at the giant sperm whale and the dusky dolphins. Kaikoura Whalewatch has won many international awards for tourism excellence and marine conservation. The rest of the day is free. Contact the Kaikoura Visitor Information Centre for further optional activities. Other activities include golf, nature walks, wildlife tours including swimming with the dolphins.
Day 3 – KAIKOURA/CHRISTCHURCH
- Travel with InterCity Coachlines to Christchurch passing through rolling hill country before reaching the northern part of the Canterbury Plains. Arrival time at Christchurch is 4.00pm.
Tour Operates Daily
- From Interisland Ferry Terminal.
- Departs: 7.45am. Terminates: 4.00pm (approx.).
- Pick up and drop off times are to be confirmed in your itinerary. Fare includes: Hotel/Motel pick-ups, accommodation two nights, Kaikoura whale watch, TranzCoastal™ train, InterIsland ferry, coach and tax.
This tour can operate in reverse finishing in Wellington on day 3.
Standard Accommodation Price:
- Single Room – NZ$ 1050.00 per person
- Share Twin – NZ$ 792.00 per person
- Share Triple – NZ$ 738.00 per person
Price $NZ: 1050.00 Per Person.